White house dating violence psa eva mendes and denzel washington dating

And while deputy press secretary Raj Shah acknowledged “we all could have done better,” Kelly told the Wall Street Journal on Monday: “It was all done right.”How have they been dishonest about the situation?Virtually nothing about the White House’s timeline of events has proven accurate.The second: top officials, and the president himself, expressed support for a man accused of domestic violence.The third: top officials have been dishonest about what they knew when and what they did in response.Kelly claimed he took decisive action to remove Porter “40 minutes” after learning of the allegations.But Politico reported that the White House arranged an off-the-record briefing for Porter to defend himself to top reporters on Wednesday, the day after the story broke, and even after Holderness released the photo of her black eye.He was also dating communications director Hope Hicks. Porter’s two ex-wives have said he abused them physically and emotionally.

(The White House/Toronto Star)The defence continued even after Porter announced his resignation on Wednesday.

Kelly said: “Rob Porter is a man of true integrity and honor, and I can’t say enough good things about him.”Principal Deputy Press Secretary Raj Shah faced a barrage of questions at a Feb.

8 briefing about the allegations of abuse against former staff secretary Rob Porter.

Wray told Congress that the FBI gave the White House a partial background-check report on Porter in March, a finished report in July, and answers to additional questions in November — and then closed the file in January.

The last part is relevant because Shah and Sanders claimed, on Feb. 12, that the reason the administration had not acted on Porter was because the background check wasn’t done. Shah conceded Thursday that Kelly knew of the allegations before last week.

Leave a Reply